"Rush Hour" CommonApp Workshop & Pizza at RSM
Time & Location
About The Event
“RUSH HOUR” COMMON APPLICATION WORKSHOP & PIZZA PARTY
December 19th, 6:00-8:30 PM, $25 (Special Price)
Haven’t completed your Common Application? Want some expert advice? No worry!
How about finishing a year with a Common App ready, a slice of pizza and a door prize to celebrate upcoming holidays?
Come to complete your common application efficiently and effectively prior to college regular decisions deadlines. Russian School of Mathematics is hosting a “Rush Hour” Common Application Workshop run by a college advisor Victoria Brailitsa Bonelli from Priority College.
By the end of the class, students should have completed main parts of the Common Application, have a good understanding of senior year application timelines/deadlines, decided on the best topic for their essay and leave with a plan to finish Common Application Essay. Having the application done in December takes a tremendous amount of pressure off of students and parents, allowing families to enjoy winter holidays and focus on other important plans.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 25 STUDENTS - Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
Please register and pay here
DURING OUR TWO-HOUR WORKSHOP, STUDENTS WILL:
• Set up Common Application passwords; learn what they need to do within their college applications (how to add colleges, apply to colleges, request teacher recommendations, check deadlines, report test scores, list activities, submit additional information, find supplemental writing requirements, etc.)
• Complete main parts of the Common Application
• Learn how to build and finalize their college lists
• Learn more about application dates/deadlines and the various application options (Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision, Restrictive Early Action, Rolling Admission)
• Learn how to list and prioritize their activities/extracurricular experiences in ways that highlight their unique strengths and passions
• Learn about SAT/ACT/AP score reporting
• Learn about Common Application Essay do’s and don’ts
• Brainstorm on Common Application Essay topics
STUDENTS SHOULD BRING TO CLASS:
- College list
- Copy of high school transcript
- Copies of ACT/SAT scores
- Resume, or list of high school activities, leadership experiences, volunteer, work, and summer experiences
- Essay ideas
Who? The seminar is conducted by Victoria Brailitsa Bonelli, President & Leading Advisor of Priority College, LLC. Priority College is a college and career advising company located in Maryland. Its students have been accepted to their dream colleges, including Ivy League schools. All of the students received scholarships in the range from $2,000 to $125,000. Victoria a member of National Association for College Admission Counseling, Independent Educational Consultants Association (associate), and Potomac & Chesapeake Association for College Admission Counseling.
Please call us at (301) 814-1385, visit our active FB page at https://www.facebook.com/prioritycolleges/ or website www.prioritycollege.com
Where? The seminar will take place at the Russian School of Mathematics, located at 5230 Tuckerman Ln, Unit 100 North Bethesda, MD 20852, USA, 240-316-4644, email@example.com, https://www.russianschool.com/location/north-bethesda
- Common App Workshop & Pizza$25$250$0